Welcome to Pack50! We are excited to have you. The process of joining Pack 50 Cub Scouts is straightforward.
First, you should know that the pack is laid out by dens, as follows:
Kindergartners: Lion Den
1st Graders: Tiger Den
2nd Graders: Wolf Den
3rd Graders: Bear Den
4th Graders: Webelos 1
5th Graders: Webelos 2
To join the pack you’ll need to do the following:
1. Fill out the Cub Scout Application for your child (and optionally an adult application if you plan to be involved in the pack). Applications are available at beascout.scouting.org, at pack or den meetings, or at the Marin Council office. The cost to apply and cover the first year of dues is approximately $100. Scholarships are available, please email pack50cubs@gmail.
2. Fill out a medical form below for your child and email to pack50cubs.org.
3. Pay dues – this is the portion of dues that is allocated to pack50 activities, this is discounted to $50 for your first scouting year.
4. Get a Class A uniform for your child from the Marin Council Trading Post. A Class A uniform is composed of scout shirt, belt, neckerchief and slide (according to your den) and hat (also according to your den). The trading post staff will help you find the right patches and show you where they go on the shirt, check the website for opening hours, Trading Post
5. We also ask that at least one parent/guardian of each scout complete the Boy Scouts of America Youth Protection Online Training. Youth Protection Training This is good for 2 years.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this process
-Download medical forms and return them to your den or pack leader: Annual Health and Medical Record – All Scouting Events
– All parents are requested to complete Boy Scouts of America Youth Protection Training. This is good for 2 years.
In order to pay fees, bring a check to your first pack meeting, made out to “Pack 50 Cub Scouts” or pay online under the tab “Pay Dues”.
– Please download the medical forms and return them to your den leader. Annual Health and Medical Record – All Scouting Events
– All parents that expect to attend scout events are required to complete Youth Protection Training. This is good for 2 years.